I will praise You every day; yes, I will praise You forever.
This week we have been studying about God living inside, with and around us all the time.
- We are not called to live ordinary lives.
- Jesus made sure that His disciples were uncomfortable,by giving them a new assignment.
- He asked them to make disciples, baptise and teach them all things Jesus taught His disciples.Also, assuring the fact He is with them to the end of the age.
- There is an anointing specific to an assignment given over each life.
- Provision comes while surrendering to the call of God.
- Not believing the ‘if only’ facts about anointing,call or gift.
- When people become the source of motivation or provision you might be discouraged .
- Whereas, knowing Jesus is with you and He is your motivation, life will be very easy.
- You’re not alone while doing your assignment.
- Live knowing that Jesus is with you while doing the assignment given to you.
- As you start to live a life for God you would not only live a material legacy but a legacy beyond your children ,church or nation.
- A legacy that would impact a nation.
Being aware of the truth that Jesus is with you, is when you’d walk into revival.
Subscribe to Another Day with Jesus!
If you would like to receive this podcasts right into your phones, you could subscribe to it on a regular feed reader like feedly, or on a podcasting app like iTunes or easier still you could receive it by WhatsApp. Click on the links below to subscribe!