For your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom. You rule throughout all generations. The Lord always keeps his promises; he is gracious in all he does.
Series: Psalm 145 – Reason to Worship
The greatest inspiration for worship is God’s love for us. The more we understand His love and His grace, the more it draws a response of worship and praise from us to His presence.
- There may be unstable and unpredictable systems and situations in our lives which leave us in a state of confusion. God addresses this by saying His Kingdom is everlasting. It does not end with the day or with a season.
- When we come to understand that we are not serving a temporary king, our whole perspective on God will begin to change. There is no space or time boundaries to God’s Kingdom.
- Because He is everlasting and His kingdom is everlasting, the Lord always keeps His promises. If there are promises in your life that have not yet come through, be assured that God is faithful and He is not forgetful of His promises.
- Worship Him because of the promises He has made towards every aspect of your life, because of the assurance God has given you. Rest assured that every promise that God has made towards you will come through.
- He is a gracious God. Acknowledge His grace, His mercy, His love and His kindness in your life. Just seeing how beautiful He is, is reason enough to worship and celebrate Him. Worship Him for who He is.
Have your heart and mind completely alert and conscious to reasons that God gives you to worship Him.
Subscribe to Another Day with Jesus!
If you would like to receive this podcasts right into your phones, you could subscribe to it on a regular feed reader like feedly, or on a podcasting app like iTunes or easier still you could receive it by WhatsApp. Click on the links below to subscribe!